Koh Phi Phi, Koh Bida Nok are excellent scuba diving sites, Phuket dive sites located south of Phi Phi Ley. Bida Nok is the outer Island of Koh Bida Nai and Koh Bida Nok. On the east side of the island you will find a steep reef of large boulders covered with soft coral. In the north eastern side a sheer wall can be found dropping down to 30 meters. The west side is completely different and you will find small boulders covered with hard corals and gorgonian fans around these a shallow sandy bottom with an average depth of 16 meters. This area is very good for finding leopard sharks, and the odd Black tip. But also this dive site is excellent for pipefish, nudibranch’s and seahorses. Koh Bida Nai is a popular Scuba Diving Phuket site south of Phi Phi Ley, Phi Phi Islands. Koh Bida Nai is the inner of the two islands Bida Nai & Bida Nok we vist every Wednesday & Sunday. At Koh Bida Nai there is a beautiful archway filled with tiny baitfish which leads to a shallow hard coral garden. The western sides of each island drop down vertically to a sandy bottom reaching depths of 30m or more in places. On the eastern sides the reefs tend to slope more gradually to depths of around 25 meters. In between the islands and close to Bida Nai is a small coral garden starting at a depth of about 6 meters with a wonderful swim-through at 14 meters depth.
- 07:30-08:30 Pick up from hotel and transfer to pier
- 08:30-09:00 Arrive to Royal Phuket Marina-Welcome by your local guide.
- Group color, Information of tour program and weather
- 09:30 Departure from Royal Phuket Marina to Phi Phi Island by speed boat
- 10:30 Arrive at Phi Phi don Sightseeing at Monkey Beach and snorkeling at Tonsai Bay
- 11:30 Enjoy a great lunch at restaurant on Phi Phi Island and free time for leisure on the Island.
- 12:30 Visit the other famous of the Paradise emerald clear sea and bays for sightseeing, Viking Cave, Pileh Cove, Loh Samah Bay.
- 13:30 Arrive at “Maya bay” enjoy Relaxing and swimming on white sand beach.
- 14:30 Explore to “Khai Island” is a beautiful island with white sand beach and clear water. Relax on the Beach or swimming and snorkeling..
- 16:00 Departure from “Khai Island” return to the pier.
- 16:30 Arrive at Royal Phuket Marina and transfer back to the Hotel
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Your Hotel|
|DEPARTURE TIME||09.30 AM.|
|RETURN TIME||Approximately 16:30 PM.|
|WEAR||Swimming suits, light t-shirt|
|WHAT TO BRING||
The Program may Change depending on tide and weather Conditions. The program is not for pregnant women and children under 1 year old. The itinerary and timing above are approximate and may be modified without notice to fit the tide and local weather conditions. If above tour does not meet your requirement and you wish to customize your own tour, please feel free to contact us and tell us your preference. We will do our best to provide the best service we can.